Monday, January 21, 2008

Mole (Season 1) Revival!!

“The Mole” Buzz ...

Yesterday, Fox Reality TV showed a Mole Season 1 marathon – not quite as exciting as the Mole 2 marathon, mainly because Season 1 is available on DVD, and things are not looking good for Mole 2 to become available anytime soon!

I was able to ‘catch’ only the last 4 hours, but it reminded me once again why I enjoyed Season 1, quite frankly, much more than Season 2. Overall, I liked the players better and I liked the challenges better. The ‘end’ group had much more cohesiveness (or seemed to) – which may not be a good thing in the game, but it made for more enjoyable viewing (IMO).

Anyway – I’ve posted a few screen caps below – I’ll put together a more extensive photo album to post at the AC360° Yahoo group.

But before I close this particular entry – one last reminder to watch the 360° special tonight at 11:00 PM EST – “Race and Politics”. Gary Tuchman just blogged about the story that he was working on in Los Angeles last week – and is scheduled to be featured on the special. And from what he’s written, I can attest to the fact that he’s right on target with what he’s said about a very hotly debated issue in the LA area, and also throughout most of the state!









tonight on Anderson Cooper 360°:



Randi Kaye has a blog entry today that was actually just a preview of a full length essay that is available on the CNN Election Center site - it's about the choice that Black women voters in South Carolina are facing in Saturday's Democratic Primary - it's also a timely topic for this day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day.

Thanks for visiting - updates posted as needed - have a terrific Monday!

3 comments:

L3go.roz said...

great to see Anderson in that black leather jacket again. sorry I missed the Mole Marathon this time around.

ac said...

Love the great MOLE Season 1 screen caps-thanks for posting them.
I read recently they are bringing the MOLE back,somehow it won't be the same without Anderson,in my opinion anyway.
It will be kind of strange to see a different host there,maybe?

newsblooz said...

Yes, "The Mole" is returning - with a new host - and it certainly won't be the same, but it may very well make a household name out of whoever is chosen to host.

And the screen caps are rather nice, aren't they? :-)