Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Mole - Season 2 - aired (in part) today ...

Fox Reality Channel broadcast the first 8 episodes of "The Mole - The Next Betrayal (Season 2)" earlier today - it was great seeing short segments of it, as that's all I could fit in!!

I very quickly remembered why I liked Season 1 a little better - I liked the players more and the fact that the atmosphere seemed (at least) a little less 'tense'.

I don't make mistakes like this very often, but somehow when I programmed my recorder for today's Mole 2 "marathon", I managed to miss hour 5 (the one where Rob was executed) - if anyone taped it and wouldn't mind sharing a copy of your good fortune, I'll pay ... or barter ... send me an e-mail!!! ;-)

Well, I've got some caps to share - the full 'album' will be posted over at the AC360° Yahoo group - or Gunmetal Grey, if you prefer!! ;-) Enjoy!








Thanks for visitng - hope your weekend is fun and merry!!

2 comments:

Stardust said...

Newsblooz: I don’t get Fox Reality so thanks for posting the photos! They are all very nice, but my favorite is the one listed on GMG as Episode 7 (5).

It is very interesting to see the progress Anderson has made as far as his couture is concerned! I don’t think he would be caught dead wearing these same outfits today.

newsblooz said...

Yeah - I doubt there will ever be any 'flannel shirt' sightings - on camera, at least. There were some nice outfits along the way, too!

But I wouldn't be too surprised if there are still a few similar "flannel-type" items that are part of someone's "off-camera" wardrobe!