Monday, October 8, 2007

a miscellaneous Monday (for now) …

Today’s Buzz ...

Tonight on Anderson Cooper 360°:


Remember to catch Anderson on “The View” tomorrow!

Remember to watch (or record, in some cases) "The View" tomorrow, to catch Anderson's appearance promoting the “Planet in Peril” documentary! Check your local listings for times, or get them here!



Holiday celebrations today!!

For those of us in the States, we're observing Columbus Day (an increasingly controversial holiday) ...

And for any Canadian readers - Happy Thanksgiving!! :-)


Brief “OT” - The Daily Show ...

I'm mentioning this only because I think it's ironically funny ... does Lynne Cheney KNOW that she's scheduled to appear on TDS this Wednesday?? Or did her press secretary get mixed up and think that she was being booked to appear on Hannity & Colmes?? I'm interested to see how Jon handles this, as Mrs. Cheney isn’t known for her sense of humor ...



Caption Contest Winner!!!

Yes, we have a winner – the one and only Stardust :: applause, applause :: and while I must admit that I doubt Anderson would say this – on the air, at least – I had a great laugh reading it!! So congratulations to Ms. Stardust, who will be receiving a copy of the “25 Hours” NY Daily News insert from April 2005, featuring none other than – Anderson Cooper!!


"I'll bet all of you other anchors out there are just a little bit jealous of me!"



And just because ...

Every once in awhile, you have to have a brief “just because” segment – so the additional pics below are from Anderson’s interview this past Friday with Michael Ware:



Thanks for visiting - updates posted as needed - have a terrific day!

2 comments:

Stardust said...

Newsblooz: I can’t believe I won!! Thank you so much for choosing my caption!! I have been trying to get a copy of this article for a long time. I was outbid on your recent Ebay auction for it.

I have to agree with you; Anderson is much too humble to say this, at least in public. However, I think it is true, most anchors are jealous of him and I can understand why!

Your “just because” caps are gorgeous!

After seeing Jon Stewart run Chris Matthews through the ringer last week, I can’t wait to see what he does with Lynn Cheney!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Stardust for winning the caption contest. Cute caption.:)